This repo holds the code for Dubizzle & Bayut test App
This is a simple app which basically fetches item list from the given API, and parses the JSON response into models which are
Codable structs & ultimately displaying it in a tableview. Every item is a product item which displays image, product name, product price. On tapping any of the item, user can get into the detail screen.
Note for the Reviewers
Covered all required activities
- Retrived data from the given endpoint
- Designed Homepage with product listings
- Designed product details screen in Objective C (Covered bonus point)
- Good UI approach - _(MVVM pattern followed)
- Unit tests using XCTest
- Simple UI tests using XCUITest
- Implement an image caching mechanism (Covered bonus point)
- Clear README.md that explains how the code and the test can be run
Running the app
Once you have clonned the app to your local system, you can fire-up the app by opening DubizzleClassified.xcodeproj file.
- App also runs on iPad
Since the app has no complex business logic to test as such, I've written a simple test case to cover the Asynchronous API call made to fetch the data from the server.
Running Test cases
Please run entire test cases by pressing Commad+U
UI Test cases
- Displaying the tableview and tap each cell and go back to home screen