Works on macos 11.0 and later*
Automatic install (recommended)
- Open Terminal.
- Paste the line below, once done check your applications folder.
- Ctrl + Click the app
/bin/bash -c "$(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Aayush9029/Native-Youtube/main/install.sh)"
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
brew install mpv youtube-dl
cd ~/Desktop; wget https://github.com/Aayush9029/Native-Youtube/releases/download/v0.02/Muubii.app.zip
Open app, paste your youtube api key
How to Get a YouTube API Key
- Log in to Google Developers Console, Here's The Official Documentation follow step 2 and 3
- Create a new project.
- On the new project dashboard, click Explore & Enable APIs.
- In the library, navigate to YouTube Data API v3 under YouTube APIs.
- Enable the API.
- Create a credential.
- A screen will appear with the API key.
Features to add:
- oauth login, subscription view
- add more yoututbe like features (upload, edit, account) pages.
- Package app with mpv and youtube-dl binary
- New Splash Screen
Submit new PRs on develop branch
Why no clean code structure?
- Working on it. (35% there)
How do I donate?
- You don't need to, but feel free to checkout some of my other apps
If you also have an iPhone checkout
It's pretty neat imo