ConfettiKit is a custom framework used to add Confetti on your iOS/iPadOS projects. The kit provides variety of customisations inorder to design a confetti which matches your project's UI. ConfettiKit makes your work of adding Confetti on your project with just one line of code.
- I've provided a demo project to showcase few examples of Confetti's which can be made. Simply clone this repo, and open
- Here you can see and experiment custom Loaf styles in
- Device running on iOS/iPadOS 12.1+ versions
- Swift 5.4+
ConfettiKit is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
I have a solution
- Add this Confetti.swift file into your project.
- Now you are ready to use ConfettiKit
- Remaining steps are same
- Do read the documentation till the end to know more about ConfettiKit 💪🏼
- Import Library
- Generate Confetti
- Write this one line of code and add the parameters according to your specifications.
Confetti.generateConfetti(ConfettiPosition:Position, ConfettiCells:Int, ConfettiImage:[String], Colours:[UIColor], Scale:CGFloat ,BirthRate: Float, LifeTime:Float, Velocity:CGFloat, Spin:CGFloat, EmissionLongitude:CGFloat = CGFloat(Double.pi), EmissionRange:CGFloat, View: UIView)
|Customization 1||Customization 2||Customization 3|
How to Stop Confetti ?
- To stop confetti just write this one line of code
- Images which are to be used in Confetti must be present in the
- Change Rendering property of every Confetti Image to
Template Imagefrom Attribute Inspector.
- While providing
Coloursdo remember total number of Images and colours must be same to the number of
How to Contribute
- Run the app - Steps are mentioned above.
- If you face issues in any step open a new issue.
- To fix issues: Fork this repository, make your changes and make a Pull Request.
Project Admin 👨🏻💻
ConfettiKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Like the Project ?
If you like using any of my projects or like what I'm doing, please do consider backing me with appreciating my work: Message me
Drop a star