Pass is an iOS client compatible with ZX2C4's Pass command line application. It is a password manager using GPG for encryption and Git for version control.
Pass for iOS is available in App Store with the name "Pass - Password Store", and both iPhone and iPad are supported.
You can also help us test beta versions through TestFlight.
- Compatible with the Password Store command line tool.
- View, copy, add, and edit password entries.
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys.
- Synchronize with your password Git repository.
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password tokens (two-factor authentication codes).
- Autofill in Safari/Chrome and supported apps.
- Setup your password-store (official
- Get Pass for iOS from the App Store or build by yourself
- Setup Pass for iOS (quick-start guide)
For more, please read the wiki page.
Building Pass for iOS
- Install Carthage, Go, SwiftLint, and SwiftFormat:
brew install carthage go swiftlint swiftformat.
- Install dependencies via Carthage. Therefore, execute
carthage bootstrap --platform iOS --use-xcframeworksin the root directory of the project.
./scripts/gopenpgp_build.shto build GopenPGP.
- Open the
pass.xcodeprojfile in Xcode.
- Build & Run.