SwiftUI Concurrency Essentials
Articles and videos
The code in this repository accompanies a series of articles and videos that aim at providing a gentle introduction to Swift Concurrency in the context of SwiftUI.
- Getting started with Swift Concurrency in SwiftUI (Article | Video)
- Using Task cancellation for more efficient UIs (Article | Video)
- Fetching images asynchronoursly using
- Running work in parallel with Swift Structured Concurrency
- Using Firebase's asynchronous APIs with async/await
- Refactoring and other tooling
- Swift Concurrency and SwiftUI behind the scenes
Contributions are welcome!
- If you found a typo in an article or a bug in one of the samples, consider filing a bug report
- Even better, consider fixing the bug and sending me a PR
- If you've got suggestions for other things I should write/talk about, send me a feature request
- Want to discuss w/ me and the other folks on this repository? Come on over to the discussions forum!
- Xcode 13
- Swift 5.5
Distributed under the Apache 2 License. See
LICENSE for more information.