AR Studio turns your iPad, and iPhone into a collection of AR Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use AR gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and create beats that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. And then share your song with friends and family.
Steps to run
- Clone or download the app from this repository.
- Open project file in terminal.
pod intallto install all dependencies.
- Change the bundle identifier.
Cmd + Rto run the app.
- Do star this repo and/or contribute if you like it.
How to use
- Run the app and point it at a person
- Hold the left hand up along the invisible guitar's neck
- Strum with the right hand
- Move the left hand to select different sounds
- Strum with the right hand again
Libraries used in the project
Technologies I used
- Body Tracking
- Add Face Tracking
- 3D Music Intrument
- AppStore Available
How to Contribute
- Run the app - Steps are mentioned above.
- If you face issues in any step open a new issue.
- To fix issues: Fork this repository, make your changes and make a Pull Request.
You can support by buying a coffee