- Xcode 11 and Swift 5.0 support
- AppCode support
- Custom project structure (the same in the project and on the disk)
- Configurations and schemes:
- Custom scripts for Carthage and SwiftLint
- iOS Deployment Target - 12.0
- Optional integrations:
- Firebase. Don't forget to add Google-Services.plist and related frameworks manually.
- Template for Github pull requests
Settings.bundlewith app version
- Disabled automatic code signing (sorry, Apple
-Xfrontend -debug-time-function-bodiesflags for profiling compilation times
.gitattributesfor correct repo language detection via linguist
brew install cookiecutter
cookiecutter gh:artemnovichkov/swift-project-template. No need to create project folder manually, cookiecutter does it for you.
For future runs you can shorten the command to
cookiecutter swift-project-template. However, if you want to use the most recent template you should still run the full command above. Or just create an alias:
alias template="cookiecutter gh:artemnovichkov/swift-project-template"
Artem Novichkov, [email protected]
swift-project-template is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.