ARbusters is an augmented reality game in a pixel/billboard style. The gameplay is pretty simple, look around you and kill every enemy under the lowest time possible!
- Dependency Injection Container
- User Interface & AutoLayout in code
- ARKit - ARSKView, ARSession, ARFrame, ARAnchor
- SpriteKit - SKScene, SKSpriteNode, SKAction, SKNode
- AVPlayer - Background Music (turn on/off)
- UserDefaults - Highest Score
- This game was created as a first steps into ARKit
- To fully enjoy the game make sure you play with sound, so you can listen to every sound effect and background music
- The game itself was inspired on ARniegeddon
I’m Pedro, a Portuguese iOS Engineer since February 2017. I’m an avid OSS enthusiast and contributor - help by sharing, learn by what’s shared.
If you enjoy my work and would like to help me continue it, please consider: