Fizz Buzz is a very simple programming task, asked in software developer job interviews.
A typical round of Fizz Buzz can be:
Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to n (1.000 in this example) and for the multiples of ‘3’ and '5' simultaneously print "FizzBuzz" instead of the number, for multiples ‘3’ print “Fizz” instead of the number and for the multiples of ‘5’ print “Buzz”, until reach n.
1, 2, Fizz, 4, Buzz, Fizz, 7, 8, Fizz, Buzz, 11, Fizz, 13, 14, Fizz Buzz, 16, 17, Fizz, 19, Buzz, Fizz, 22, 23, Fizz, Buzz, 26, Fizz, 28, 29, Fizz Buzz, 31, 32, Fizz, 34, Buzz, Fizz, ...
FIX: This example a I get from a not FizzBuzz variation, so, only "Fizz" and "Buzz" here...
Download and Usage
How to open a project
% git clone https://github.com/allangarcia/MyFizzBuzz.git % cd MyFizzBuzz % open Xcode MyFizzBuzz.xcodeproj
- Release 0.1 - This is the only release (I Think ;)
- Release 0.2 - Some typo fixes and bugs fixes
- Release 0.3 - Fixing explanation on README.md
- Fix example on README.md
- Maybe solve other problems typical to interviews in tech jobs using Swift (yes, this is a requirement!)
- If you have one, you can try it yourself, maybe code with me, and maybe we can record a video solving it.
Everything is public and free to use without any credit, although some respect is appreciated.